Road Trip Eco Tips
- Pick up snacks at bulk stores or grocery stores where you can fill your own container or cloth bag.
- Camp if you have the opportunity.
- Refill your water bottle.
- Consider purchasing carbon offsets.
- Plant a native tree somewhere along the way.
- Bring a reusable mug and cutlery set for drinks and meals on the road.
- Eat at environmentally sustainable restaurants when possible.
- Eat in, so you don't have to-go containers and packaging.
- Drive an efficient car.
Stanley Bridge Resort - Prince Edward Island
Hopewell Rocks - New Brunswick
Cape Enrage - New Brunswick
Fundy National Park - New Brunswick
Potato World - Florenceville, NB
Le Beluga Hotel - Tadoussac, QC
AML Tours - Tadoussac, QC
Nordik Spa - Chelsea, QC
Sterling Steakhouse - Gatineau, QC
Le Trappe a Fromage - Gatineau, QC
ByWard Market - Ottawa, ON